Thursday, December 2, 2010

Twinking at level 1

Level 1 twinks have been intriguing me ever since I saw Roskmeg's LevelOneTwink's channel on YouTube, advertising his guild for level 1 twinks only.

I made a Human Rogue (might change to Night Elf Rogue for the +5 extra agility). High agility at level 1 gives ridiculous crit chance and dodge. Here's my wishlist:

Head: Ruby Shades.
Neck: Voice Amplification Modulator.
Shoulder: Stained Shadowcraft Spaulder.
Back: Wispy Cloak. Enchant: Lesser Agility.
Chest: Stained Shadowcraft Tunic Enchant: Greater Stats.
Wrist: Cracked Leather Bracers. Enchant: Superior Stamina.
Hands: Cracked Leather Gloves Enchant: Superior Agility.
Waist: Squealer's Belt.
Legs: Haliscan Pantaloons. Enchant: Rugged Armor Kit.
Feet: Cracked Leather Boots. Enchant: Lesser Accuracy.
Trinket: 2x Arena Grand Master.
Main hand: Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge. Enchant: Lifestealing or Unholy Weapon.
Off hand: Sharpened Scarlet Kris. Enchant: Agility.
Ranged: Charmed Ancient Bone Bow. Enchant: Standard Scope.

Professions:
Herbalism 150 for Lifeblood, and Skinning 150 for Master of Anatomy. And, of course, First Aid for the Mageweave Bandages.

Consumables:
Rumsey's Rum Black Label.
Rough Sharpening Stone.
Elixir of Lion's Strength.
Weak Troll's Blood Elixir.
Scroll of Agility.

Because stats are calculated so differently at level 1, the enchants make my Rogue a very formidable opponent, considering the level. In full Agility gear, I can already reach 50% physical damage mitigation (and that's without the shoulder heirlooms), 77% dodge, and 50% critical strike chance. In full Stamina gear, I'm currently close to 500 health, without the Gurubashi trinkets (which would give +240 HP).

In my "compromise" gear, which is the one sacrificing a bit of stamina and agility for hit rating, I have +6 hit rating, which at level 1 is the equivalent of a little over 15% hit chance.

I've dueled some players and so far I have beaten several level 10-15s, as well as a level 20 Warrior. Too bad there's no battleground bracket for 1-9!

No comments:

Post a Comment